Wanna get a little bit of the inside scoop of game development?
Wanna be on our list of go-to testers for the future?
Wanna get your name in the credits of a Mac game?
Appy Entertainment is looking for a few volunteers (i.e. we can’t pay you ) to help test the forthcoming Mac version of Trucks & Skulls! Testers must be interested in finding and reporting any issues and problems they find with the App to Sarge at Appy. The game takes about 6 hours or so to play through (if you’re pretty good) and we’d like for everyone who signs up to get through to the end.
If you are interested please email …
… with the subject line “I wanna test Trucks & Skulls Mac!”
Before you do that though – please read this tedious list of stuff below to make sure you qualify
1. You must own a Mac (!) that is running OSX 10.6.6.
2. You must be willing to give us the MAC address of your computer so we can customize a build for you. We will tell you how to do this.
3. You must be willing to sign and return an Appy Entertainment NDA.
4. You must be willing to send us the specifications of your Mac so we know what you are testing on. We will tell you how to do this.
5. You should endeavor to report any issues you find with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The game we send you will be copy-protected with your name, will only run on your computer and will time out (cease to function) after a couple of weeks. We ask (nicely) that you keep the game we sent you on your computer and do not attempt to share it with anyone else.
Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you!
SargeTrucks & Skulls!